The college has well equipped library-cum-reading room. It has more than 8,376 references and recommended books for the B.Ed. Course. Besides, there are periodicals, journals, weekly and monthly magazines, newspapers, considering the need to keep students abreast with latest development in the field of education, science and technology.
Rules for Library-Cum-Reading Room
- B.Ed./D.El.Ed Students shall be issued two books at a time.
- Books will be issued only for fifteen days from the date of issuance. However students can renew or reissue the books provided the same are not in demand list.
- Periodicals, Journals and References are available for references alone.
- Students should check the condition of books before issuing from the library. Mutilation of pages is strictly forbidden.
- A fine of Rs.3/- per day shall be levied after the last date of renewal.
- Loss of books will be recovered from the students depositing double the cost of the book.
- Clearance Certificate from the Librarian is mandatory for appearing in University Examinations.